It’s 9:00pm here in Korea as I write this (7am EST) and I’m watching the movie “Wall Street”. I’ve never seen it and 20 minutes in, and I’m hooked. What that means for you is that I am unfortunately not going to write an article because I’m going to continue watching the movie. How’s that for the worlds most disappointing Friday post?
I’m going to try to not be completely lame by brifely sharing a few things that confuse the crap out of me. Things that some of you are likely well versed in, but that are a foreign language to me. Without further ado, I present to you “Stuff that confuses me”…
1. The tax code (haha, bet you couldn’t guess that after yesterday’s post).
2. Puts (a stock term)
3. Short term capital gains
4. Health Insurance (claims, how to pick the best policy, etc).
5. What car maintenance needs to be done and whats a scam.
8. How a freakin camera can literally capture time
9. What all those people on the trading floor of Wall Street are yelling about.
Alright, so that’s my list of ten things that make me scratch my head and go “Whaaaaa?” How bout you? What things confuse you?
p.s. On a random note. I couldn’t help but get the feeling that I was being “watched” in my hotel room. I looked for cameras and wire taps, but nothing came up. Then I looked closer at this painting in my room and it all made sense.