What items, for less than $100, can you buy that will greatly increase your quality of life? Here’s what I’ve come up with…
1. A great pair of sandals. I put my first pair of Rainbows 9 years ago and have never looked back. Totally worth the $60ish bucks.
2. Foam mattress topper. If you keep your eyes peeled, you can find some screaming deals on memory foam mattress toppers. Girl Ninja and I took advantage of one such Costco bargain and have never slept better. Even the worst mattresses feel like heaven when a three-inch memory foam pad is on top.
3. Mach 3 Razors. These freaking things are expensive. I’ve been trying the dollar shave razors for the last couple months, and although they are dirt cheap, they suck infinitely more than the Mach 3. In fact, the Mach 3 razors are so good, GN has stolen mine a time or two when she shaves her legs.
4. Nice pens. I’m a G2 Pilot kind of guy (anyone else know what I’m talking about?). It has the perfect amount of bleed to gel ratio. It rolls across the paper ever so gently and improves the readability of my handwriting a million fold.
5. Curved shower curtain bar. Nothing is grosser than having the wet shower curtain lining graze against my naked butt-cheeks as I bend down to clean the dirt between my toes. I’m not suppose to feel dirtier by showering, but a standard shower bar makes me feel just that.
So reader: What items, for less than $100, greatly increase your quality of life?