Let’s turn down the lights, turn on the music, and pop open a nice cold can of Dr. Pepper, and get to know one another on a more intimate level. I think it would be a great idea for us PF bloggers to all share some random facts about ourselves. Here’s why…
- I came up with the idea, so I’m pretty much obligated to love it
- It’s always fun to get to know the dude (or dude-ette) behind the blog a little more personally
- It makes blogging more exciting (sometimes there’s more to life than just money)
- I really would love to see how random of ‘ish some bloggers can come up with.
- I came up with the idea, so it has to be awesome (Wait, did I already say that?).
Without further ado, I present you with three facts that your probably didn’t want to know…
1) I have this awkward obsessive compulsive issue with seeing battery power not at full capacity on any type of electronic device… laptop and cell phone especially. I get super anxious when I see the battery meter go from 100% to 75%, I become paranoid that my phone battery is going to die so I will plug it in whenever I have the chance. Oddly enough, it is actually terrible for rechargeable batteries to always remain at a full charge. I have literally had to force myself to let my laptop battery run down to less than 20% so it can go through a full charge cycle. Really weird? Some may think so, but it seriously stresses me out.
2) I’m not a fan of cats. I probably just pissed off about half my readership, but I’m hoping we can work past this issue. I primarily don’t like cats because I’m allergic to them, scratchy throat and puff eyes are not my idea of a good time. I also think it’s super awkward that cats can do whatever they hell they want and get away with it. Usually when I am at a persons house that owns a cat the freakin’ thing sits on top of the tv, on the dining room table, on the kitchen counter. I’ve never been at a friends house and just seen a dog chillin on top of the washing machine. I think cats are like the junior varsity version of dogs. They don’t really obey commands, they do whatever the heck they want, and they make me sneeze. Don’t get me wrong, if you are a cat lover I have no beef with that, it’s just not my cup of tea.
3) When I was a little kid I had a third nipple. Okay, not really. But I did have a mole removed because I thought it looked like a third nipp. It was awkwardly located directly underneath my left nipple. When I was in 4th or 5th grade I was really self conscious about taking my shirt off at pool parties because I was scared people were gonna think I was some kind of freak. I begged and begged my parents to take me to the doctor to have it removed. Lucky for me, they obliged. Shortly after, I was lying on a doctors table getting that nasty little mole chopped off. I now have a tiny scar underneath my nipple from the procedure. I think of it as a little memento, always reminding me that I once had three nipples.
Will you join me personal finance bloggers and have a little fun?
I don’t care if you post here in the comments section three random things about you or on your own site. Heck I don’t even care if you link back to me if you do post on your site (although it would be appreciated). I think it would be righteous to get to know some crazy cool facts about some of the people I have been following for the last year or so.