Ahhh, no time to post today as I’m loading up boxes and putting them in the back of my 16′ rental truck. CRAZY! Next time I blog, it will be from Seattle! Woohoo!!! Just to keep things interesting, I want to see who can guesstimate how much gas will cost me for the trip. Are you up for the challenge? Here are a few facts to get you started….
1) 16′ rental truck from Budget Truck.
2) Chuck Norris can do a hand stand….with his feet.
3) Truck will be 80ish% full.
4) I had a mole that looked like a third nipple.
5) The truck takes regular unleaded gas.
6) I will be driving roughly 1,302 miles.
7) The truck has a 35 gallon tank
8) I like the color blue
9) I will be towing my 2 door coupe behind the truck.
10) Website says truck gets between 6-10 mpg.
Alright, those should be enough facts for you to make a reasonable prediction as to what my total gas bill will be. My guess is $762.60.
I’d like to pretend that I’ll give the closest commenter a sweet prize like an iPad 2, but let’s be honest, if I could get my hands on an iPad 2 I’d keep it for myself 🙂 So the winner, instead, will have to enjoy a virtual iPad…
So reader, how much do you think I’ll be spending?