Today is moving day!!!! Since, I’m moving out of my current apartment and in to my Ninja Lair I had the cable and internet turned off. That means I’m totally being a wifi whore and stealing internet from one of my neighbors open connections. I’m a criminal.
For the first half of the day, I couldn’t help but feel extremely pathetic. I realized I am completely dependent upon an internet connection. Ew. That makes me feel gross just saying it, but it’s true. I could barely function. I contemplated painting my nails black, my face white, and writing poetry. Yeah, I was just that emo.
I decided to make a list of things I couldn’t imagine living without…
1. Air, water, food, shelter, blah blah blah…self explanatory
2. Internet. What the heck would I do if I couldn’t watch cute dog movies at the click of a button (watch til the end)…
3. Cell phone. Holy cow. It’s disgusting how anxious I get if I am not within earshot of my celly cell. What if mom ninja wants to get a hold of her baby boy? I can’t have her worrying by not answering.
4. Puma Socks. These lovely little socks make my feet want to say “Oh, oh oh oh, oh oh oh oh oh, oh oh oh oh oh, Oh my gosh” (did you pick up on the Usher reference?)
5. Razor. Seeing that my facial hair grows in about as awkward as a 13 year old Russian boys, I need to shave almost every single day.
6. Rainbow sandals. If you are from California you know what these are. If you’re not then let me inform you: They are the greatest sandals known to man kind. That is all.
7. Bedroom fan. Let’s face it there is one fundamental difference between man and woman. Men are always hot and women are always freezing. I turn a fan on every night when I go to bed, even if it’s 40 degrees outside. At first this was so I didn’t overheat, but now I’ve gotten so use to the gentle hum I can’t go to sleep without the background noise.
I could probably keep rambling on, but instead I’d love to hear some of the things that you couldn’t live without. Makeup? Bicycle? Bananas? Let’s get quirky up in hurr.