Today’s short post was inspired by a Reddit article I saw last night. A Reddit user asked the general public “What items, for less than $100, can you buy that will greatly increase your quality of life?” I liked the question a lot and came up with my own list….
1. A great pair of sandals. I put my first pair of Rainbows 9 years ago and have never looked back. Totally worth the $60ish bucks.
2. Foam topper. If you keep your eyes peeled, you can find some screaming deals on memory foam mattress toppers. Girl Ninja and I took advantage of one such Costco bargain and have never slept better. Even the worst mattresses feel like heaven when a three inch memory foam pad is on top.
3. A good stapler. Before my Germany trip, this would have never made the list. But while I was there for six weeks, I only had access to a super crappy stapler. It could literally only punch through three pieces of paper at most. I threw the freakin’ thing away and had to resort to paperclips. PAPERCLIPS! Who uses those anymore?!
4. Nice pens. Yeah, I’m sticking with the office supply theme. I’m a G2 Pilot kind of guy. It has the perfect amount of bleed and gel. It rolls across the paper ever so gently and improves the readibility of my chicken scratch a million fold. Nice pens for the win.
5. Curved shower curtain bar. I totally stole this one from the reddit post, but it couldn’t be more true. Nothing is grosser than having the wet shower curtain lining graze against my body as I try and clean the dirt between my toes. I’m not suppose to feel dirtier by showering, but a standard shower bar makes me feel just that.
Alright, enough about me, it’s time for you to answer the question: What items, for less than $100, can you buy that will greatly increase your quality of life?